Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Minds Eye Papers and lots of embellishments for the digi sketch contest RAK!!

You can win 9 sheets of MME new Christmas Collection papers and 4 sheets of cardstock 2 green and 2 red! Maya Road cup mini chipboard album!
Lots of ribbon, lace, sequin, sheer, mesh, and silk!
Journal boxes and tags! Tickets, buttons, brads, sequins!
Little Yellow Bicycle glittered snowflakes, and acrylic die cuts!
Grpahic 45 new line of die cut vintage pictures.
New cat eye ink in bronze.
2 hat pins from Making Memories.
Chipboard, felt embellishments, plastic silver snowflakes and 2 pieces of
plastic candy!
Some scrapbook stickers!
You have until Monday at midnight central time!
Use the digi stamp on the S:CY sketch site and use the sketch to go along with it!
You can create a tag, card, book mark, altered item, and LO's!
Then post your item on your blog and leave a post at S:CY sketch site so we can all see your creation!
You will be in a drawing for this RAK and 4 adorable digi stamps!
For more info here is the link:
http://www.creativelyyourssketches.blogspot.com/
Happy Creating!!
RAK pictures can be zoomed in for better viewing!!






5 comments:

  1. *droools over candy, I think I'll have to make a tag!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the tag: Just update my previous post:

    http://emuupagumtree.blogspot.com/2009/12/card-for-creatively-yours.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that sounds like a great prize!!!

    Wishing you a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished the digi contest - had a few extra min in my day to make it. You know where to find me. ^_^ *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there Michelle. I'm doing really well thanks for asking. hope your family is having a great holiday season.

    ReplyDelete