Saturday, August 6, 2011

I'm not submitting but Glue Dots DT Call and Snap Shot Sunday!!

Happy Sunday!! Hope each of you are enjoying your weekend!!
I wanted to share that Glue Dots is having a DT call until August the 15th! I know a couple friends who are on the DT and love it!!
I'm not able to submit I just dont have the time! I wish I could because the friends I know love being on the team!!
I thought some of you might want to know about this call!!
We had a girly day on Friday night with Aunt Hilda one of my best friends but Ellie calles her aunt Hilda!!
We went to a park on the bay near by and had a picnic there at the picnic table on the picture below!
Later we did some chalk art and there is aunt Hilda I accidently took the picture with only half of her face! Yikes!!
Sorry about the pictures these are all taking with my phone!
Afterwards we came home and made the dessert below more info below!
Saturday Hilda, Ellie and I went to the bay beach and there is Ellie in the green shirt!
We also went out deeper and went boogie boarding, inner tubing, and pulled Ellie around in her inflatable boat.
We normally do not have good waves at the bay beach except for a few times out of the year and we did today and was able to boogie board !The waves are not usually big enough for boogie boarding but for tubing you can always do that!!
No pictures of these because my phone was in the car!

Ellie walking!
She is playing in the sand! Sorry I could not zoom in anymore with my phone!!!
Our picnic table we ate at on Friday night!
Hilda and dd with chalk wearing her 3D glasses!
The dessert we made for my Birthday!
Its called Peppermint sundaes!
I could not take pictures of our sundaes because the cups were not clear!
This is a picture of the recipe from the newspaper!
This has brownies, peppermint ice cream, and hot fudge topping!
It was really good but a little rich in taste!
Thanks so much for your encouraging words about my 1st big Acrylic project!!
Your kind words mean a lot!!
Hugs!!

5 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeee the pics!! Looks like a fab time! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sundaes look tempting and u daughter seems to have a good time .
    hope u have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to chuckle at Ellie with the big 3d glasses! LOL! But looks like she is having loads of fun with Aunt Hilda....which I'm glad you stated wasn't really an Aunt cause that is what I have been thinking each week! HAHA! Looks like you had an amazing birthday dessert too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm....that dessert looks really nice. What a fun day you girls had, it looks like lovely weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUMMMM Sundaes!!! Sounds like a great birthday treat!

    Glad you had a great time by the beach, looks like a great summer is being had over there, so great to see, can't wait to see them scrapped!!!

    ReplyDelete