Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Blog Anniversary 2-Giveaways!! 3-Glimmer Mist, Echo Park, AC Stamp Markers & More!!

Happy Wednesday!!
I hope each of you are having a wonderful Week so far!!
I'm celebrating my 1,064 post!! International are Welcome to join in too!! I'm sorry I was not able to post this last night!
The 1st Giveaway is valued at $38.50 and the 2nd Giveaway is valued at $30.00!!
The Giveaway will end on Dec. 26th at midnight and I will announce the 2 winners on Dec. 27th!
Each time you leave a comment on my blog one per day only please! I will add your name to the drawing, and that is 13 times to have your name added to each drawing!! If you become a follower I will add your name for another chance in the drawing.
If you mention this on you blog I will add your name again to the drawing!
Thats it, and how easy is that!!
The Giveawaya are below!!

The 1st Giveaway! The colors of the Glimmer mist are Bell bottom jean it is a blue jean color so pretty, the 2nd color is tattered rose and the 3rd color is Honey dew it is a light forest green.
Echo Park 6x6 spalsh this is such a beautiful and fun collection!!
Tim Holtz grunge paper and a book of letters too!


The 2nd Giveaway!! American Crafts Stamp Markers with a brush and a medium tip!! The stamp by Scrapbooking Sussies says All girl a very fun journal stamp with a heart too! Making Memories rub on, and Noel Journal/mini album can be used either way!!
This album/journal book is gorgeous!! I really love this album it has 25 pages!!

Thank you for visiting!!
Have a blessed day!!

68 comments:

  1. Fantastic giveaway!! Thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Great Give away!! millierose651@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a follower too --millierose651@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic giveaways! I'm now a follower and I've posted about your giveaways at both my blogs http://lifeimitatesdoodles.blogspot.com/2011/12/link-blog-anniversary-2-giveaways-of.html
    http://lifeimitatesdoodles.wordpress.com/2011/12/14/link-blog-anniversary-2-giveaways-of-scrapping-products/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous giveaway!! Thanks for the chance to win!!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! What a give-away, Michelle! Already a follower. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I have become a follower thanks to fellow blogger :O) Awesome candy, thanks so much for the chance to win. Posted it on my sidebar. I have candy too, if you would like a chance to win http://thehoosierstamperleahanngast.blogspot.com Happy Holidays! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great giveaway thanks so much for the chance to win
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. im a new follower thanks for the extra chance
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a new follower:) happy blogaversary . I love the music:)))) Thanks for a chance to win.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on your blog-aversary, so nice to know you and see all your awesome creations!

    I am sending you something tomorrow, so it may not get there in time for Christmas, so apologies for my tardiness!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is AWESOME!!! And that first one is JUST YELLING my NAME!!! I see a "J" in that Tim Holtz package!!! EEEEEKKKKK!! It's a SIGN!!! I loveeeeeeeeee it!!! Happy Blogiversary!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What generous candy! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't have any glimmer mists :( Maybe I could win some? Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  15. MOST importantly, I posted this on my blog!
    http://scrapchat-n-coffeetalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic giveaways!!! Thanks for the chance!
    I am a follower.

    http://riliska.blogspot.com/2011/12/sweet-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. I now follow and thanks for a chance at some goodies! I've listed this on my sidebar also.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is awesome candy! Тhanks for the opportunity! I am a follower)
    I am new in scrapbooking, and I really need in this amount of goodies you offer. Thank you!
    I linked it on sidebar.
    hugs. Hlora.
    http://hlora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. congrats Michelle on your blogoversary...and what a fab giveaway...count me in:) and i am posting about it in my sidebar too.thanks for the chance:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy blogaversary!
    Your candies are great, hope to be one fo the lucky winners :)
    Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I became a follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, me again...
    I posted the pic with a link to here on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely giveaway, Michelle! Happy blogaversary! I'm already a follower. :)

    Cheers,
    Jenny
    http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Michelle! I've posted about your lovely candy over at my blog. Come see...

    http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com/2011/12/blog-candy-michelles-blog-i-luv.html

    Thanks,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Dear
    congrats!
    I'm a follower
    xx and tks
    Leila
    leilacassimira@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi again
    I posted about this candy in my blog, here: http://lolo-artesanato.blogspot.com/p/sorteios.html
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  27. great giveaways. thanks for the chance to win.
    littlen44 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. i'm a new follower.
    littlen44 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love this giveaway. How cool! Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Looks like two great giveaways! You know I'm a follower! Congrats on so many posts!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow! Thank you so much for the chance to win! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love finding new blogs and this one about Creating Memories looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great candy...thanks for a chance to win. Posted the picture and link on my blog side bar.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm a new follower of your blog. Happy Anniversary! Thanks for the extra chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Dear
    Good morning and tks for your visit
    I love it
    xx and have a nice weekend too
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fantastic giveaway!! Thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  37. Posted it on my sidebar http://ukaminaprisvechah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks for the opportunity to enter your giveaway!!!
    Happy Holidays!!!
    best regards,
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm a follower of your blog!!!
    best regards,
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  40. Like the candy! I'm your follower and put your giveaway in my blog sidebar! Thanks you and happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thanks for the chance to win!!

    I'm a followe and I put on my blog!

    http://scrapfeelings.blogspot.com/p/blogs-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  42. Fab giveaway! I'm a new follower. Thx for the chance. Love your blog. Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Michelle thanks for this chance to win! Im your follower. Your candy with link back is posted on my blog!
    Love Pearl X

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hello again!
    I do hope I win this candy!
    Love Pearl X

    ReplyDelete
  45. hi michelle! thank you for the chance to win this great candy! hope to win this.. :)
    i followed u already and merry Christmas!

    http://franzesjoi.multiply.com/links/item/91/I_Luv_Scrapping

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thank you for visiting my blog too Michelle! I nearly forgot to leave a comment today! Love Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi again
    tks for you visit too Michelle! I love it!
    and Ho-Ho-Ho to us!
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  48. Fantastic Candy thanks for the chance :)
    hugs Nikki
    Merry Christmas !!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Posted the picture and link on my FB

    ReplyDelete
  50. I am a new follower, your work is amazing!! Thanks for the opportunity to win such sweet candy!! Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  51. oh i just saw this !
    my fingers are crossed for just a 2 day entry
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. :)yr candy made me smile...superb collection of giveaway .....really helpful fr new crafters.
    done with wt all u asked 1.on my sidebar. 2.followed.
    my blog:
    http://www.craftingbirdss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  53. I am a new follower, your work is amazing!! Thanks for the opportunity to win such sweet candy!! Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hi Michelle, great giveaway! I would love to join your giveaway.

    Thank you!
    Luanne
    myfootahead at gmail dot com
    craftersreference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I am your new follower. :)

    Luanne
    myfootahead at gmail dot com
    craftersreference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I posted your giveaway on my blog.
    http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/2011/12/wonderful-blog-and-giveaway.html

    Luanne
    myfootahead at gmail dot com
    craftersreference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Great giveaway Michelle:)
    I'm already a follower...and I love your vintage work.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Looking forward to the opportunity to win some of your neat stuff.

    ReplyDelete